The FAMUSE Digital Awards are open to all organisations and individuals. Below are some useful guidelines for making sure your entry process goes smoothly.
Rules are valables for Influencers, Brands, Organizations and Social Good
FAMUSE Digital Awards : Rules, Terms and Conditions
Entries must have been in general use for at least part of the current calendar year. Entries do not, however, need to have been created this year. There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted by any entrant, nor is there a limit to the number of categories you may enter. A completed entry form must be made for each entry.
VOTING AND SCORING PROCESS
- Nominees are determined by Famuse Digital Awards Nominating Board based on their body of work on social media in the current year.
- The nominees per category will be announced at the beginning of the voting period.
- Voting on public nomination is open anytime of the year.
- Users can vote once per day per influencer by clicking “Vote” on the Famuse Digital Awards website. Users also share their vote on Twitter and Facebook through the famuse digital Awards website for an additional one vote per social network, per day, per influencer. Each person may only create one user account on Famuse.co for purposes of voting.
- Once voting has closed, the finalists and winners will be determined by an algorithm that ranks nominees based on combination of number of votes from the public and scores from the Real Time Academy.
- The top six ranking nominees will go on to become finalists. The finalist with the highest ranking will be the winner in their category.
FACTORS WE CONSIDERS
- Quality and originality of content on all social media platforms
- Innovation in using social media in new ways
- Impact on the world
- Engagement with followers, fans, friends and critics
- Support received through passionate Famuse nominations
Entries that contain pornographic material, propagate “hate” messages, make defamatory statements, or which are otherwise extraordinarily offensive are not eligible.
Entries that are fake or proven to have breached the appropriate social media platform’s guidelines will not be eligible for judging.
Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification.
CAMPAIGNING AND AUDITING
- Nominees are welcome to campaign and encourage friends and followers to vote for them to become finalists.
- We reserve the right to disqualify voters or nominees that do any of the following: violate trademarks, infringe copyrights, impersonate others (except in the Parody category), invade privacy, make threats of violence, promote illegal activities, pornography, or hate speech, spam others, use bots, scripts or other automated means for voting, engage in abusive behavior, promise payment in exchange for votes, or otherwise violate the friendly spirit of the awards.
- The FAMUSE Digital Awards use several algorithms to automatically disqualify voting activity that appears to be intended to game the system or come from suspicious accounts. Suspicious accounts include ones that use bots, scripts, issue repetitive automatic votes, appear to have been created specifically for famuse Digital Awards voting, or exhibit other behavior that violates the spirit of the awards.
- A final vote audit will occur after the voting period ends.
Acknowledgement of entries
Entrants will receive an email acknowledgment when an entry has been received.
Terms of Conditions of entry/usage
Famuse Awards assumes that the entrant either owns the work or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter, with all rights granted therein. In the event that an entrant without such rights submits an entry, or where the rights are disputed by the rights holder the entrant will not be eligible for the competition.
Famuse Digital Awards are not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
Entries must be live and available on the internet from the date of entry through to next December 31 2018, and accessible via the relevant social media channel. Work that is no longer live on social media cannot be entered.
Submission of any entry acknowledges the right of Famuse Digital Awards to use it for exhibition, promotion and publication purposes in any medium.
Timely submission of an entry meeting the eligibility requirements ensures that an entrant’s work will be reviewed and considered for recognition. No other representation or warranty is made by Famuse Awards concerning entries and all implied warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcement is strictly within the discretion of Famuse Digital Awards. Entrant understands that all awards may not be given or publicised in the same manner and some might be presented in a ceremony and others might not.
The Famuse Digital Awards are administered by Famuse Awards LLC and Digital Invest Worldwide (“Famuse Awards”), which will be entitled to make all final decisions regarding the awards in its sole discretion.
Famuse Digital Awards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, cancel or modify the famuse digital Awards at any time. By participating in the famuse digital Awards, whether as a nominee, a nominator or otherwise, each participant agrees to release and hold famuse digital Awards and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the awards, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Famuse Awards reserves the right to publish all entries wholly or in part, as case studies or for publicity purposes.